Later Snoopy and I went to a pool party at Ron's house. His girlfriend Tammy was there with her friends Peggy and Debbie. We sat and talked and ate excellent food. It's always nice to confabulate with long time friends. Later, Fred and Donna arrived after attending a wedding. We kidded them about being overdressed for the occasion. Thanks, Ron. Snoop and I had a great time!
Today we were in Louisville, KY.
|Dogs and their buddies having a good time at the dog park.||That's Brian in the middle. Nice job Brian. The park is great!||Debbie the Mermaid teaches the Naviagtor to swim. Uh-huh :)||Donna and Fred. Nice threads guyz!|
Food, ice, etc.: $6
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
10. Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...